2014 Doc's Drugs Stay Fit Sweepstakes/Offical Rules
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
- Promotion – Doc's Drugs Stay Fit Giveaway begins February 22nd at 12:01am Central Standard Time, CST, and ends at 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time, CST, on March 31st, 2014, ("The Promotion Period"). On or about April 5th, 2014 there will be a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the promotional period. Two prizes will be awarded. They are: 1) Men's Schwinn 26'' Men's Riverside Bike valued at $199, and 2) Women's Schwinn Sanctuary 7 Cruiser Bike valued at $249. A male winner will be awarded the Men's bike and a female winner will be awarded the Women's bike. Entry in the sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in sweepstakes, each participant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these official rules and the decisions of Doc's Drugs, ("The Sponsor") which will be final and binding in all respects.
- Entry – Entry forms will be available in flyers in local newspaper publications and in-store. There will also be entry forms available at store checkout counters upon request. There is no limit to the number of entrants allowed per person. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the operation or conduct of the promotion, including, without limitation, the entry process or otherwise violating these rules. Photocopies will not be permitted as an official entry form.
- Eligibility – Open only to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years or older as of date of entry. Doc's Drugs, ("Sponsor") and it's parent companies, affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and members of their immediate families and people living in the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state laws and regulations apply.
- Drawings – The potential winners will be determined by random drawing from all eligible entries on or about April 5th, 2014 and will be notified by Sponsor or its representative by phone, e-mail and/or mail using the contact information provided at the time of entry. The drawing will be conducted at Doc's Drugs, corporate office 455 E. Reed Street Braidwood, IL 60408 by Sponsor or its designee, the judge of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions are final and binding. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential winner notification that is not received by any potential winner for any reason. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Sponsor is not responsible if a potential prize winner does not receive his/her winner notification, redemption instructions or corresponding prize because a fraudulent or bogus e-mail address was provided at the time of registration or because the e-mail notification is misdirected or bounces back or is intercepted by SPAM or other e-mail filters. If a potential winner does not respond within 14 days of the date of the prize notification, fails to comply with the instructions contained in the prize notification within that time period, is ineligible for the prize, or refuses to accept the prize, Sponsor reserves the right to randomly choose an alternate potential winner from the pool of remaining eligible entries. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate potential winner. Sponsor or its representative will successively attempt to contact up to two (2) alternate potential winners for each prize in accordance with the above procedure, and if there is still no confirmed winner after such attempts have been made, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Winner will be required to show proof of identity (using a government-issued ID such as a driver's license, state ID, passport, etc.) in order to claim prize. If the winner is aged 18 or over as required by the rules, but a minor in his or her state of residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of the minor's parent or legal guardian, who will also be responsible for signing any necessary releases, consents and affidavits. An entrant is not a winner unless and until the entrant's eligibility has been verified and entrant has complied with all Sweepstakes requirements. Allow up to ninety (90) days for delivery of prize.
- Prizes - Prizes may take up to ninety (90) days from drawing date to distribute. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. No prize substitutions or cash equivalent, except at the sole discretion of the sponsor if an advertised prize becomes unavailable. Limit one prize per household. Winners are responsible for all taxes, including applicable federal, state and local, if applicable.
- General - Sponsor has the right to cancel, terminate or modify this Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures, or other conditions beyond Sponsor's control, and to select winners from eligible entries received on or before the termination date. Sponsor is not responsible for any failure to contact entrants, whether due to technical or human error. By entering, entrants agree: (1) to release the Sponsor, and their respective employees, directors, officers, affiliates and agents from all liability, injuries, loss and/or damage of any kind arising from their participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, receipt, possession, shipping, handling, loss, use or misuse of, or travel to or from, any prize or prize-related activity; (2) to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judge; and (3) to be contacted by Sponsor by mail, e-mail and/or telephone. By accepting a prize, each winner consents to the use of his/her name, photograph, and likeness for advertising, trade, and promotional purposes without additional compensation in all media worldwide. Entrants and winners assume sole liability for injuries, including personal injuries and/or damage to person or property, caused or claimed to be caused by participating in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, receipt, possession, shipping, handling, loss, use or misuse of, or travel to or from any prize or prize-related activity. Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of Illinois, with venue in Will County, Illinois. All claims must be resolved in the state or federal courts in Will County, Illinois. Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Doc's Drugs Stay Fit Giveaway or modify the Giveaway rules at any time. All prizes claimed in accordance with these official rules will be awarded.
- Sponsor – Doc's Drugs it's affiliates and partners, 455 East Reed St. Braidwood, IL 60408