TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Docís Advantage is a loyalty program offered by Docís Drugs Ltd. To its customers (also referred to as ďthe programĒ). These terms and conditions form the agreement (the ďAgreementĒ) between each customer that participates in Docís Advantage Rewards (referred to as a ďMemberĒ) and Docís Drugs Ltd. and its participating affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively ďCompanyĒ) with respect to the Program. You may contact Docís Drugs Ltd. at 455 E Reed, Braidwood, IL 60408; 815-531-8700.
- By participating in Docís Advantage, Member agrees to the terms and conditions, rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the Program. Each Member is responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Program terms and conditions. Docís Drugs Ltd. reserves the right to disqualify Members who have violated any of the Program terms and conditions. Docís Drugs Ltd. reserves the right to change the terms or conditions of the Program or terminate the Program or your membership in the Program at any time for any reason without prior written notice. Communications about changes to the Program will be posted on Docsdrugs.com.
- Docís Advantage is open to U.S. residents at least 16 years of age. If you are between 16 and 18 years old, you agree you have obtained permission from your parent or legal guardian to be a Member of the Program. Program membership is only available to individuals. Program membership is not available to corporations, businesses, charities, partnerships, enterprises, or any other entity, unless written approval is received in advance from Docís Drugs Ltd., in its sole discretion. Member is responsible and liable for any tax consequences which may result from Memberís participation in the Program.
- Membership in the Program is free and no initial purchase is required. Company reserves the right to refuse issuance of a Docís Advantage Card (the ďCardĒ) to any customer who does not follow the enrollment procedures. Member should promptly notify the Program of any changes to personal information such as name, address, telephone numbers, and email address either by calling or visiting a local Docís Drugs location.
- Docís Drugs Ltd. reserves the right to cancel any Card for which it has incomplete, inaccurate, false or fictitious personal information. In the event that Docís Drugs Ltd. cancels your Card, or terminates the Program or your membership in the Program for any reason, all Docís Advantage points earned on your account will be forfeited.
- Any fraudulent or unauthorized use of the Card is strictly prohibited, and may result in termination or disqualification from the Program. The Card is the property of Docís Drugs Ltd. and it may be revoked at any time by Docís Drugs Ltd. at their sole discretion. Any unauthorized reproduction of the Card may lead to legal prosecution and forfeiture of membership in the Program and all Points earned.
- The Card enables a Member of Docís Advantage to earn Rewards points on certain purchases or behaviors (ďPointsĒ) and redeem Points on certain future purchases at Docís Drugs Ltd. Member must provide his/her phone number or first/last name associated with the Docís Advantage account or present his/her personal Card to the cashier at store before the purchase transaction is completed in order to earn and/or redeem Points. Points have no fixed value, may not be redeemed for cash and are not transferable to any other individual or entity. Any transfer or attempt to transfer Docís Advantage Rewards shall result in automatic cancellation of the Card and revocation of Memberís Points.
- Docís Advantage Members may be offered promotions (ďPoint PromotionsĒ) which will award Points with the purchase of specified products and/or services from a Participating Store during the promotion period and when specified, by completing any required registration process. With the exception of photo orders (which require ďstore pickupĒ in order to earn Points) items ordered online using the ďstore pickupĒ feature will only earn Points after the items have been picked up from the store. Points will not be earned on the portion of a transaction that was paid for using redemption dollars or store credit. Point Promotions will not apply to, and Points cannot be earned on purchases of: beer, wine, alcohol, stamps, phone/pre-paid/gift cards, faxes/copies, dry cleaning, charitable donations, prescriptions, pseudoephedrine or ephedrine products, immunizations, health tests or other healthcare items or services, clinic services, certain items that are excluded in particular Point Promotions, and any other items specified as exclusions by the Company from time to time or where prohibited by law.
- Points will not be awarded if in Companyís reasonable opinion the merchandise purchased will be used for resale or commercial use and any Points awarded on such purchases will be forfeited. Company reserves the right to limit Points awarded with respect to any offer or promotion to reasonable household quantities. On a return and/or exchange the Points will be deducted from the Memberís account that was used for the original purchase.
- Advantage Reward will automatically be mailed to the mailing address on account once Member earns 200 points. If Member elects to redeem Docís Advantage reward the value of the reward will be deducted from the total price of the Memberís purchase of items and/or services from a Participating Store.
- Advantage Rewards may not be used for the purchase of the following: beer, wine, alcohol, stamps, pre-paid phone/gift cards, faxes/copies, dry cleaning, charitable donations, prescriptions, pseudoephedrine or ephedrine products, immunizations, health tests or other healthcare items or services and clinic services.
- Company may, at any time and without notice, change, eliminate, or terminate the Point earning and redemption procedures and offerings. Company, at its discretion, may not show the full list of redemption tiers on marketing materials. Upon mailing of Docís Advantage Reward, the Points will immediately be deducted from Memberís account. Points cannot be credited back to Memberís account. When returning items paid with redemption dollars, the redemption dollars will be refunded to Member in the form of store credit. The sale or barter of Points, or any other award or benefit (other than by the Company) is expressly prohibited. Any Points, award, or benefit transferred, assigned, or sold in violation of these terms and conditions will be confiscated and membership in the Program may be terminated.
Member Information & Communications
- By participating in the Program, Member agrees to allow Company to communicate via mail, email, phone, external websites and various other channels. If permission is granted by the Member, Company may also communicate via text or mobile device. Company may use these channels to communicate Member account status, notify Member when they are eligible for a reward, communicate program changes, offer special Member promotions, coupons, information and offerings that we believe may be of interest to you, and more. Members who are under the age of 18 or who choose to opt out of all marketing communications will receive only messages related to their account.
- Member information will be protected in accordance with the Online Privacy and Security policy and/or the Notice of Privacy Practices, as applicable.