Help at the touch of a button. The LifeAid Medical Alert System helps you live independently at home. In the event of a fall or other emergency, help is available in moments with the push of a button. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for only $29.95 per month. The system includes a tabletop console and waterproof help button with FREE pendant, wristband & belt clip attachment.
- 24/7 Customer Care Support
- Get immediate response... create a call list of emergency services, family, friends and neighbors
- Simple 19 minute setup & testing
- More than 30 years of experience More information is available at all your local Doc’s Pharmacy or through LifeAid.
How your LifeAid Medical Alert System works:
- Wear your waterproof help button at all times.
- In the event you need assistance or have an emergency, simply press the help button and you will be instantly connected with a LifeAid Care Specialist.
- The monitoring center is staffed by trained Care Specialists who are ready to provide immediate service. When your alert is received your individual response plan is put into action.
- Help is on the way – Emergency services, family, friends, neighbors are notified in whichever order you chose for your response plan. A Care Specialist will stay on the line with you until help arrives.